Previous weeks posters and audio files will be available below, indexed here. Click the link to see the weeks Place Names of the Week
- Theme - Goon Bren / Bodmin Moor
- Theme - Cornwall My Home
- Theme - Truru / Truro
- Theme - Koyt / Quoits
- Theme - Saltash / Essa
- Theme - Rivers beginning with Dowr
- Theme - Penzance
- Theme - Castles of Stone
- Theme - Clay Country
- Theme - Porth
- Theme - Goss Moor & Roche
- Theme - Pen
- Theme - Ancient Villages
- Clicking the audio file will give a pronunciation followed by a gap and then repeated. Combined gives all the places.
- Clicking » links to Henwyn Tyller (Place Names) providing meaning of the place name if known and more information.
Students at Truro College on the Foundation History Heritage & Culture degree course showing how easy to scan the QR code from the Voice newspaper or the poster to listen to the audio files via their mobiles. This helps in learning the pronunciation of words as well as the names of Cornish places in Kernewek.
Click the image to enlarge
Audio files (click link below to listen)
Theme: Christmas & New Year
- Nadelik Lowen
- Bledhen Nowydh Da
- Nadelik Lowen ha Bledhen Nowydh Da
- Gans kerensa
- Gorhemynadow dhyworth Kernow
- A wruss’ ta kavos Nadelik da?