A view of Treffry fish cellar, above Towan Beach, with the buildings and cliff behind. Treffry was built around 1845 and was located in the middle of Towan Promenade. It was also known as the ‘Flour and Fat’ although it is not known where the cellar got this nickname from. The cellar’s huer was William Osborne, the master seiner was Isaac Pappin and the agent was Thomas Jenkin. Photographer: Unknown.