Pilchard seine boat on the River Kenwyn at Back Quay in Truro, with Samuel Brokenshire carriage factory in the background. A number of carts and carriages are parked on the quay, with a number of onlookers who are possibly workers from the factory. The coach builder, Samuel Brokenshire (also a shoeing smith) is recorded in Kelly’s Directory, 1889, at Back Quay, Royal Hotel Yard, Truro. The main Fisheries Exhibition site was a field at the top of Lemon Street and the exhibition ran from 25th July 1893 for a month. Number 11 in a series of glass lantern slides recording the Fisheries Exhibition.